Vallejo nocturno 2014- sometime in my youth
1. I remember, driving to the outskirts of DC.
2. Running after the lost hours that copius summer.
3. Film and delinquency, raw like knees lost in that foolish playground.
4. Beer fest and nocturnal smokes by the birch, after hours.
5. Later, flying to Lima as I bought telefotos in Panama in boots and $10 dollar hotels.
6. Some strange lost sex with minors in between.
7. Then, my sister's birthday invitation for leche de tigre after a lost two days of youthful revelation in the garden.
8. To awaken to the spirit of the dusty morning air and later a debate on the worthiness of literature in a third world country beaten and destroyed so that it would difficult to discover.
9. Complex games Kafka-like along the way.
10. Later that night, my cousin and I walked through the park at midnite, silent like a lizard, and were asked for identification by uniformed actors.
11. My foreign license created an opening.
12. Strange, I thought later.